1. Lip Brush. A lip brush is used to apply lipstick for a smoother look. It works great to blend the color into the liner and if you are doing an ombre lip to blend the colors together.
The in lip colors are cherry red, plum, coral-pink, sheer browns or nude.
2. Liner Brush. A Liner brush is used for filling in eyebrows and for easy eyeshadow application on the upper and lower lash line.
The trend: filled in eyebrows
3. Fan Brush. A fan brush can be used to easily apply a highlighter on your nose and cheeks. It also can be used to remove excess eyeshadow from under your eyes.
3. Multi-purpose Brush. Every girl needs one of these in there make-up kit. It can be used to apply blush, foundation, or bronzer. It allows then to be applied evenly and smoothly.
4. Contour Brush. Used to define at the jawline and cheek bones with foundation, or a bronzer. It makes the jawline look thinner and makes cheek bones more defined.
6. Tapered Brush. This is used to blend blush across the cheeks so there are no harsh lines or color separations. You can spot a tapered brush because the tip is rounded off instead of flat. They come in a variety of sizes.
7. Eyeshadow Brush. A basic eyeshadow brush is used to apply all over eye color in a smooth motion.
8. Angled Eyeshadow Brush. This brush is used to blend shadows into the crease of the eye socket, it can also be used for applying shadow along the lash line. They are made of foam unlike other brushes.
9. Smudgier Brush. Used to smudge eyeliner or eyeshadow for a less perfect look.
10. Blending Brush. Used to blend to eyeshadow colors together or to apply a highlighting eye color at the brow bone.
The trends: bold shadow, and naturals. What ever color you go with make sure it stands out.
I hope you enjoyed these trends and learned what your brushes are.